The Sport of Noodling
- Go to one of the four states where Noodling is practiced
- Find a River/Lake
- Stick your hand in a hole
- Let a GIANT catfish bite your hand
- Pull it out of the water
I just read the post “22 Ways to Overclock Your Brain“. I especially liked # 15 and 22.
More interesting Research found here offers a regimen to follow:
1) Increase distilled water consumption to one gallon per day
2) Stop drinking any other liquids
3) Eliminate dairy products
4) Increase high fiber foods
5) Get some sun 20-30 minutes per day at minimum with as much skin exposed as is safe. Do not use sun blocks. Start with small amounts of time if you are in a hot sun area.
6) Get mild exercise. Start with 10 minutes of walking and build additional minutes each day until you can walk for 60 minutes.
After as little as 15 days you will experience improvement.
a good one today…
Nothing contributes so much to tranquilizing the mind as a steady purpose – a point on which the soul may fix its intellectual eye.
Mary Shelley (1797-1851)
I read an interesting article today… How to Safely Swim with Piranhas
Simply put, here’s what not to do:
Piranhas are dangerous creatures and should be expected to devour your flesh.
Be afraid, be very afraid.
it’s 2007… right on!