2009 ipod nano engraving contest September 15, 2009Posted by Sean in : Events! , trackback
The winner of the contest will receive a free 16GB ipod nano with their engraving in the color of their choice!!!
Contest Rules: Anyone with a computer and a shipping address is eligible to submit an engraving (46 characters).
To compete, follow these simple steps:.
- Go to Apple.com and select your favorite ipod color.
- Type your best engraving in the boxes next to the picture of the ipod (Let the wit flow).
- Take a screenshot and publish it online.
- Reply to this post with a link to your image!
- The winner will be selected on 9/30!
I’ll get us started:
Did you win an Ipod?
No, I am buying an IPOD for the winner…
What do I win?
If your submission is the winner, you win a 16GB ipod nano with your engraving in the color you chose when you selected a color in step 1.
Who’s judging the submissions?
Why are you judging the submissions?
Because I’m the one buying the ipod for the winner!
Why are you doing this?
I like a little friendly competition and I want to see what will happen!
Can I submit more than one entry?
Yes you can! the more the merrier!