It took a few weeks but it’s finally here!
Yes it’s true, I ordered a personalized license plate. (find your own at Service Arizona.com).
You may be thinking Sean, you aren’t the “Personalized Plate” kind of guy… What gives?
Unfortunately, not all plates are created equal… Below are some types of plates which IMHO give people with personalized plates a bad rap…
OK Let’s take “DA MAN” as an example… would you feel “silly” getting into “DA MAN’s” Car after being asked to leave your job? humiliating really.
- Plates with numeric operators..
HotGuy1 seriously folks.. If HotGuy isn’t available please respect yourself enough to pick something else.
- The plate is only significant to the driver..
What a silly premise.. If other people don’t get it… what’s the point of putting it on your car? That’s like inventing a new language that only you understand and walking around trying to talk to people.. craazy.
Of course, not all Personalized Plates are BAD. Some are very clever or even meaningful to a larger audience.
Why I chose to get a personalized plate…
- Contribute revenue for our great state.. (additional $75)
- Make a statement about the importance of being an Organ Donor.
- To see what would happen.
- It makes me smile 😀
Archival Methods and Updates
- I’ve added a new category to the Blog called “License Plate” to track any comments, glares, high fives, or raw eggs etc..
- I also submitted my plate to CoolPl8z.com (yes, I’m a dork)